10.31.05: Mardi Gras: Village Halloween Parade Afterparty
A full-blown MARDI GRAS FEST, continuing the theme of the Parade with costumes, music, dancing, gift bags, giveaways, prizes, lots of beads, and even a home-baked King Cake, courtesy of Miss Gemini herself! Perks include:
- FREE BOOZE, 9-10pm: Original Sin Hard Cider, Molinari Sambuca, Fernet Branca all night
- CHEAP BOOZE all night: $5 Snowjitos and Snowballs and $5 Fernet Branca + Ginger Ale chasers
- DJ Aaroneus spinning 70's funk, really old skool hip hop, 80's electro and funky post-punk (the danceable kind)
- DJ 4Eyes spinning eclectic funk, vintage rock, brazilian & french pop
- DJ Handler spinning baile funk, New Wave, hip hop afro beat and sephardic/yemenite folk stuff over crazy ass party beats
- Fun games, contests, prizes and giveaways throughout the night, including a mummy wrap contest and a Mardi Gras pinata filled with candy and toys (and secret prizes), yours for the whacking
- Sexy dancers (male and female) giving out beads: the person with the most beads at midnight wins a prize! Best costume prizes at midnight, too!
- Signature Gemini & Scorpio goodie bags filled with fun party items for RSVPs on our mailing list.